Buy 5 or more masks use the promo code 5masks to get 10% off your order.
Buy 10 or more masks use the promo code 10masks to get 15% off your order.
Buy 20 or more masks use the promo code 20masks to get 20% off your order.
- Print on mask
- The mask is made with triple layers. Two outer layers and an inner lining to make it more durable and stronger
- Elastane ear loops
- Some can have a two to a three colour combination.
- Even with double outer layers and an inner layer, you can still breathe easily through fabric.
- The triple layers make it more durable and stronger.
- There is heavy lining which decreases penetration and gives the mask a good standing.
- Mask is washable
- Quick air-drying
Wash your hands before touching your mask.
When you put on the mask make sure it covers your nose and mouth and fits comfortably around your face.
While you have the mask on in public, please avoid touching it and replace it if it feels damp.
Do not wear the mask for more than 6 hours continuously.
To remove the mask, remove it from behind, do not touch the mask: store away separately.
Do not touch the front side of the mask.
Wash mask with soap and water/ antiseptic liquid after every use.
Wash hands carefully with after removing mask.
Ensure you are using a clean mask.
Wash hands with soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitizer before touching mask.
Avoid touching mask itself.
Fit mask around mouth, nose and chin.
- Masks can be disinfected by washing in hot water and soap and preferably being ironed. Alternatively, it appears the Covid-19 virus can be killed by soaking the cloth for at least 5 minutes in boiling temperature water (do not boil while soaking).
- This mask is a 100% cotton re-usable mask.
- The wearer should ensure the masks have been appropriately washed and disinfected before use.
- The wearer should avoid touching the mask during use and that when putting on or taking off the mask, one’s hands must have been cleansed after practicing appropriate hand hygiene;
- Children should be supervised at all times when using a cloth mask, and they are not recommended for infants who may struggle to breathe with a mask or even choke if they put parts in their mouths.
- This mask is not to be used by Health Care Professionals working in a health care environment.